Thursday, February 12, 2009

InsOmNiaC!

Gotta love insomnia, I had a hard time falling asleep last night, not the worst night by far, but just a little difficult. However, waking up, like WIDE AWAKE around 2:30-3:00 AM is not my idea of fun. I woke up starving, ( I had just eaten at 10 pm the night before ) I tried to sleep to no avail, finally I decided to just get up, get something for my tummy, make the rounds of the house, sit on the couch and watch the nothing ness of town go by my big living room window. I went back to bed around 5:00am thinking I had done what I could to get back to sleep, lay there for a while, with out feeling at all sleepy, so started to Facebook. (yeah, I am addicted!)

Thank goodness for Facebook, since I am no longer out and about seeing everyone in person, and meeting new people at doctors offices is SOOOOO exciting. I have really loved staying in touch with those I used to see regularly, and finding others whom I had lost contact with years ago.

Finally around 6:30am I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. Jason had woken up! Whoopie! I started chatting like mad, to my half asleep hubby. (he is the early riser) I had just told him the day before, how if he felt like making breakfast in the morning that I would be happy to wake up and eat what he had made. Since, I am not at all a morning person, and he so definately is.

Perfect I thought! He is going to LOVE my idea and bounce right up out of bed... not quite, Mr. Sleepy was needing a bit more beauty sleep... so I got ready for our morning out at the local truck stop while he caught some more zzzzzz's. He is up now and ready to go, he has even started the Jeep so it will be warm when we hop in for our ride out of town. Luka is ready to go, not at all sure of what is happening, since I am NEVER UP this early. Hee Hee!!

Well, gotta go, the eggs and bacon await!

No comments: