Friday, April 22, 2011

About Luka & Service/Assistance Dogs

Luka now has his own page on this site! 

It is something I've been meaning to do for a while now.  I finally got it done.  You'll have to check out the tabs at the top of this post!

I have also included on that page information about Service/Assistance Dogs.  An easy place to send folks who have questions. 

Thinks are going well, I got some AMAZING test results, which I will share soon.  And I am waiting for more.  I am hopeful.

Jason's been busy working and making picture frames.  It has finally gotten nice enough for him to mow, and is dry enough, and he is home so that is what he is out doing now. 

Some how my neck flared up again a couple days ago, I am wearing my new glasses and I seem to be taking my sweet time adjusting to those as well.  Ice packs and lying flat on my back are my friends.  I am getting more movies watched and more photography training watched as well. 

We've started re arranging some things so I can do some picture taking in an easier fashion.  But that has come to a stand still for the moment.  Until I can start moving around again.  Hope that will be soon, as this is never fun for me.  I finally broke down and took my pain medication today.  I had been trying to get through with out it.  Which is stupid I know. 

It takes the edge off but it doesn't take the pain away.  At least I can think a little better now. 


That is about it.  Hope you are having a good day too.  Make the most of it!

Hugs
Pink Doberman

No comments: