Tuesday, December 28, 2010

ExHaUsTiOn

He has been the greatest.  I am so lucky.  The holidays are not his favorite, but this year he managed to make it through with a smile.  Family is amazing and he is my amazing family.

While our time has flown by quickly this December Jason and I have spent some good time together.  We have also had some very nice times (although short) with our families.  Unconventional at times but filled with love.  A few presents, and some quality time remembering why we enjoy spending time together. 

All of this has led to me having some extreme exhaustion issues.  It is a very good thing that our events have not coincided.  Today has been another day of rest.  I had planned to get much more done than happened today.  But I guess things have a way of working out.  I will count on that. 

I am typing right now but really all that I feel like doing is sleeping, of course last night that is exactly what my body did not want to be doing.  Oh well.  I managed to buy my first kindle book.  THREE CUPS OF TEA... I have been wanting to read it for a while, I'd even borrowed a copy of it, but haven't been able to get it read, arms get to tired holding the book up. 

I'd like to type more, but I just sliced open my finger.... so it is adieu for now.

Pink Doberman

No comments: