Saturday, March 5, 2011

RoUgH TiMe, BuT a GoOd TiMe NoNeThELeSs.

Well since I fell the other week things have been going a little rougher than usual.  Not exactly what I had hoped for but par for the course I guess. 

Migraines have stepped up exponentially and keeping them under control has been a relatively difficult task once again.  They have yet to reach previous standards Thank Goodness!  But have been highly persistant and successful at stopping many activities I have been trying to do. 

I was sad that today I couldn't handle watching my favorite web training as well.  Creativelive.com and while the training they were offering today wasn't what I am physically capable of doing, I do learn a lot and can use those ideas in other ways.  Hoping that tomorrow is a better day.  I have managed to make it to lunch with Jason's folks, tour a new grocery store, as well as visit a friend.  While that has tuckered me out for the last couple days paired with migraines.. it was worth it to get out of the house and have some fun with great people. 


Didn't take Luka, which was a good thing as he ended up getting sick.  =( 

Won't be typing long tonight as it is still hurting to sit up.  My neck and upper back are pissed off and evidently need some more lying flat time.  Grrr.  I've got things I need to do!  On the list for tomorrow for sure is a bath! 

Good news is ready or not my ideas on being an artist are starting to take shape. 

Blessings,
Pink Doberman

No comments: