Thursday, October 22, 2009

Oh My oH mY!

Things to do places to go.  I can’t seem to ever get caught up.  I’ve had to miss therapy for a while now.  I know that I will be worse for it.  I am doing what I can on my own.  Unfortunately for many things I still need supervision… DRAT! 

Oh, well.  That’s just the nature of the beast lately.  Today has been spent going through the stack of papers and things I need to get done regarding the papers.  It is 7 pm and I still haven’t even had the time to write out the bills.  But I am knocking off things one by one. 

Writing this is hardly a necessity, but it makes me feel better to do it.  Getting stuff out of my head is sure a big help for me.   I’ve got quite allot left to do.

But I can’t help but feel starting new things when I have yet to complete things that are started but unfinished is wrong.

I’ve been planning to get a box of goodies sent to the Kyle’s in Iraq.  I thought we’d find some magazines and things like that to send, but Jason didn’t know what they’d like.  So I am filling the boxes up with cookies. 

At the moment I think both of them have cookies to spare!  But another box is never a bad thing!  They can make some friends by sharing!

My niece made some spritz!  Jason made brownies, and I ma making my favorite MoNsTeR CoOkiEs, thankfully while on my grocery adventure the other day, I talked to a lady in the cookie isle.  She shared with me about how she found a great monster cookie recipe that was simple and easy.  That’s what I’ve needed.  All of this measuring mega stirring and all wears this girl out!  So I thought I’d give it a try too!  She said to grab two cookie mix bags then go to the site above and I’d find the recipe! 

I love it!  They were the simplest MONSTOR COOKIES I have ever made!  I used to make them allot!  It was much more difficult than this too!

Ok, I also added for my goodies, some granola instead of quick oats, a packet of breakfast oatmeal, 1/4 cup coconut, some peanuts, mini M&M’s, fancy chocolate chips, and Heath BITS!  MMMmmmmMMMMM   My house smells wonderful! 

I am going to freeze the cookies tonight!  Most are already in the deep freezer already!  Then I will pack them up tomorrow and ship them all off to Iraq, and pray they arrive safely to the guys!  I am including a note to in case someone has allergies… since peanuts and coconut are included. 

Ok it is testing time!  I get to taste test the “losers”  the “winners” go in the freezer!  I am washing them down with my Isagenix vanilla shake!  MMMMMMmmmmMM!

What a horrible job!  Hee Hee!!

Ok so I’ve taken some pictures, I will get them added later way to tired at the moment, I have yet to pack as well…

I have accomplished –Most- of my list.  So that is one good thing. 

Blessings

No comments: