Sunday, December 27, 2009

sNoWeD iN… bLizZaRd Of 2009

It is strange, all of the people that live within the whole area in which I live has been trapped inside like I am.  Like I have been for most of..  The only differences that I can notice are that most of them have been stuck in with their families. They know that once the snow is cleared they will once again be free to go back to life as it was before the snow fell.

aug, sept, oct, nov, dec  2004

jan, feb, mar, apr, may, jun, jul, aug, sept, oct, nov, dec  2005

jan, feb, mar, apr, may, jun, jul, aug, sept, oct, nov, dec  2006

jan, feb, mar, apr, may, jun, jul, aug, sept, oct, nov, dec  2007

jan, feb, mar, apr, may, jun, jul, aug, sept, oct, nov, dec  2008

jan, feb, mar, apr, may, jun, jul, aug, sept, oct, nov, dec  2009

All I can say is that thank goodness that we had the foresight to paint our walls in wonderful colors!  I think more people would be doing better in their homes had their walls been gloriously painted in colors that truly made them smile! 

Thank you Jason for this wonderful gift!

I wonder what 2010 will hold. 

No comments: