Friday, October 8, 2010

cLeAn fLoOrs….. aHHHHH!

Ok so, I’ve taken my pills, now I get to wait.  Lovely…..

I was supposed to make it to the dentist yesterday, but woke up with a nasty migraine, a pile of medication later, all is right with the world as long as I don’t have to think.. and oh yeah, my neck is a little sore.  But that is all routine. 

I’ve been busy you see.  I’ve been upright with out much bracing for my neck and it is starting to show.  FLARE is really the word.  I am going to have to lay down for several days to get it to go away.  I don’t want to, I’ve got lots to do.  I hate that I had to miss the dentist, really, but between the pain I was having and the soon to be pain of the dental procedures ( remember I don’t use anesthetic because it doesn’t work on me..)  Well, attending my appointment, would have felt about as bad as it could get, and that may have been enough to send my incoherent butt to the ER yet again.  Something that I am trying to completely avoid. 

All in all though I’ve been busy.  Busy for me.  I am icing today, with medication of course, will be laying down most of the day, but hoping to squeeze in a few loads of laundry, so Jason doesn’t have to do them later.  My glorious husband just swept, vacuumed and mopped the whole house, he hates doing this.  He especially hates doing all of the rooms at once.  I of course, think anytime you do one floor you should do all of the others as well, other wise they will contaminate each other.  Just my two cents.  I love him for getting it all done.  Those things are not the best things for me to be doing, bless his heart, he does them anyway, every once in a while… More often than I realize I suspect.. but at any rate. 

Unbenonced to me he also cleaned the toilets the other day!!  Yippeee!  I love having clean toilets.  These things are so simple yet so rewarding.  I can for surely say I was never the best house keeper before, but I did have a schedule of getting things done.  I used to clean houses, my mother and aunts were fanatics about it and so I was trained well. 

I inherited their thinking I suppose when it came to cleaning, clean it ALL, if your going to work in a room, do it from top to bottom, the walls the floors, underneath everything all over the place.  Let’s just say this theory no longer applies to our home.  =D.  I am fine with that.  It is clean enough, it is not perfect, but we also don’t have babies living here. 

So I am thankful today for my husbands hard work yesterday in making our floors spick and span.  I love clean floors, it makes my feet happy!  So today I am going to try to get the laundry done, he hates doing that also, but he hates cleaning the floors worse than the laundry. 

One thing at a time.  Pills are kicking in.. gotta lay down and let them work some more while the ice is still cold.

Blessings,

Pink Doberman

No comments: