Thursday, October 14, 2010

zzzzZZzzZzzZZZZzzZZzz….z.z.zzz.zz

A whole lot of tired!  I am hopefully getting caught up.  A trip to the Eye Neuro today was a three hour event.  Better than the last which was four hours.  But tiring for me none the less.  Afterwards Jason took me to get something to eat.  Luckily a sushi place was nearby and I grabbed a spicy salmon roll!  Which was totally worth the wait! 

Then we were off to Physical Therapy!  It went well.  It was a good visit.  I got my head and neck worked on, which I sorely needed.  Then some shocking and warm wet heat.  It went well.  We managed to squeak out a couple of errand stops on the way home, one of which was looking at new phones.  I’ve really struggled with the one I currently have.  Unfortunately after my two appointments, my mind was completely shut off to the idea, and I couldn’t even manage to grasp a new understanding of how they worked.  So that stop was a bust. 

So was the next one, we’d stopped at a scooter store.  Two employees were in the store.  Evidently they didn’t want any business.. no one would come out of their offices to speak with us.  So we left.  Frustrating.  I was exhausted and not in the mood to deal with slacking sales people. 

Fortunately there are plenty of other scooter stores in NEBRASKA!  Although I am sure these other stores won’t have our states name in theirs. 

Grrr.

On arriving at home, I went straight to bed.  I slept until 8pm.  I am hoping that tomorrow I can actually accomplish something again.  I’ll share more about my eye appt later.  I am tired again and hear the pillow calling my name.  Incidentally Jason crashed out around 9 so we both ended up needing some extra sleep. 

If you are looking for more great reading there is another blog carnival going on right now.  This time dealing with facing your fears.  I didn’t get a post written for this one, but there are many other great bloggers featured!  Check it out!  Selena at Oh My Aches and Pains is hosting!

Blessings,

Pink Doberman

No comments: