Tuesday, September 14, 2010

DiLeMMa…

Frightening.  Upsetting, Frustrating. Horrible. Unprofessional. Harmful. Weak.  Disconcerting. Faithless. Abusive.  Wrong. Poor. Disconnected. Unable. Weak. Heartbreaking. Sad. Exploitive. Unspoken. Hurtful. Silent. Ignorant. Disingenuous. Powerful. Complicated. Ruined. Untrustworthy.

I wish I could say more. 

I can say this.  I have the most amazing Dr. who has gone over above and beyond to enlighten us about something affecting our lives to a great degree.  And it is something that is non medical.  I don’t know if things will be able to be repaired.  It makes me so upset.  It has been a great point of frustration for years now.  If it weren’t for his diligence and amazing connections we’d have never really known or understood that our frustrations were well founded.

I never knew that I could do anything about it.  I hate being so naive about complicated issues.  I hate that those who have this knowledge aren’t willing to do something to fix it.  At least we now know.  I hope something can be done.  I pray that something can be fixed. 

I am sorry to not be able to share this with you.  I can’t share, at least not right now. 

If you pray, please pray that this situation can have a fresh start with fresh eyes and be resolved in a professional and expedient manner.

I will be alright.  I’d rather know than not know.  I’d rather face things knowing what I am dealing with than being in the dark.

Blessings,

Pink Doberman

No comments: