Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Go Go Go Go Go Go…

Exciting things!  I’ve got ideas galore!  I am thrilled with them.  I was even able to put one idea in to action with a wedding gift for my cousin this weekend.  I must say it was much harder to do than I remembered.  But I could do it none the less.  I also enjoyed doing it. 

My cousin also got something made just for her by me.  That is worth it too I think.  I love things that other’s have made.  I know that everyone doesn’t like to make things.  That is great too!  Someone has always made something it doesn’t have to be made by ….. for something to be considered special or important.  I didn’t take a picture but it sure was fun.

So now I’ve got to get busy figuring out what other things I can do.  I am quite excited. 

Being able to drive to therapy yesterday Wooo Hoo!  Feeling better afterwards as is usually the case I am always needing something fixed, as I keep pushing myself to get stronger and more stable, things slip out of functioning position causing problems that stop me in my tracks.  My therapies are a blessing so I can keep improving.  I know more things would help, but I can’t afford to do it all.  Someday I hope to add those things in as well.

So after therapy I was able to run a few errands.  I picked up my friend who is 72 and has Macular Degeneration and we ran our errands together.  While I wasn’t able to finish the things on my list to get done.  I feel quite successful!  It had been a while since I was out on my own doing some things.  I had to head home to rest.  My energy from dealing with the pain had started to deplete… get home quick to rest.  Otherwise I’d have had to stay with her until evening maybe even over night, and I had to be home for Oz.. so off we went.  I got home and rested the entire night.  I felt successful!

I’ve been frustrated, I either have allergies, or a cold.  Not sure which.  I have never felt quite like this before, frustrating.  I would like to sleep at night.  I would love to breathe at night.  Things during the day are much better but still a little uncomfortable.  Hmmm… I may end up going to the Dr. to figure these things out.  I hope not.

I am currently listening to an Isagenix call.  I keep being motivated by all of the stories from friends and new friends how they are all loosing weight, being on less and less medications, and getting healthier test results!  YiPee!!  This is so fun! 

While I am not working to loose any more weight, I am working to gain muscles!  So, I’ve got to get to my PT for the rest of the week.  The fall last week has taken some recovery time.  But I am doing better and better.  I can’t wait to get on the treadmill more! 

Maybe Jason will figure out how to make the one that we got off of craigslist work one of these days…

I am so excited!  I am going to measure myself and get Jason measured so we can know our 4 week results.

We’ll gotta go, I’ve got things I want to work on today! 

Blessings!IMAGE_126

No comments: