Wednesday, September 9, 2009

SoMe ReLiEf

Finally tonight I have managed some relief.  My neck finally turned off!  AHHHHhhhhhhhh!   Still a little achy, I am so not pushing it.  I did manage the whole day with no meds.  Lots of ice today!  The migraine subsided with my neck pain, thank goodness.  I don’t think I’d have tried to take any actual pain medication like I did over the weekend to make it through.  All evening last night I had a stomach that felt like it contained glass.  That darvocet and relpax really did a number on my tummy!  OUCH!  If I hadn’t taken it, I wouldn’t have been able to make it through the weekend participating in things.  Since I did take it I wrecked my tummy for a few days.  I can only hope it calms down.  I’ve been pretty careful with my food choices today, that is for sure! 

I had to tell our friends today that we won’t be heading out their direction.  Which really stinks because we always look forward to that.  I just don’t think with all I’ve put my body through that it is something that I could do.  I’ve been pretty ill the past couple of days.  My body feels like it’s been through a grinder.  Was it worth it, I’d say so because I really enjoyed spending time with everyone!  Really enjoyed it! 

I won’t talk about the other stuff that I am dealing with but suffice it to say, it is a good idea for me to stay home and recover.  I

I’d really like to make it to physical therapy tomorrow.  I haven’t these past two days.  I also really need to get back to walking.  Gotta save my bones!  I need to get to the Dr’s office to pick up my Dexascan info and the samples she has left for me to try. 

It is also on my mind to get the house back into shape.  I haven’t been able to spend much time with things  here.  I just seem to spend allot of time in bed here…  grrr. 

But I was out doing things for three days!  That is so worth it!  I am glad about that for sure!  Woot! 

So, I have been thinking more and more seriously about my Isagenix products.  I really love them!  I think others really are too!  I know it takes some time for people to really SEE results, but they do start to feel the difference right away!

I think that is so awesome!  I really want to tell EVERYONE!  We’ll see what I do. 

I just got through looking at pictures of me from my past.  I have never been so thin.  I don’t think I have ever even been considered thin since I was eleven or so.  Not that I was super heavy, but I was always somewhere in between.  I really love where I am at now.  Most anything will look good on me, and I have been enjoying the different styles that I now have in my closet. 

Speaking of my closet.  I am going through it once again, choosing what doesn’t work for me and finding things that do.  I am going to be putting some things out on craigslist and then ebay!  I’ve gotta get that done too!

I guess these are things that I can work on in the next few days.  I need to remember to wear sneakers to therapy now.  I am going to be on the treadmill!  Whoopie!

www.hua.org  I would love to share this site with you tonight!  Check it out, you might find your next family member there! 

No comments: