Wednesday, August 4, 2010

ThRiLLeD!

Ok so with the Radio Frequency Lesioning/Ablation working now… I am feeling a need to get everything done.  Problem is that the rest of my body is not agreeing with this method.  =D 

But I am moving about much better and with MUCH less pain from just having my head on my shoulders.  So I am thrilled about that!  THRILLED I tell you!  It is a relief to say the least! 

I’ve been going for walks!  1 block stop and pause for a bit one more block stop and rest let Luka run.. 1 block back stop and pause, 1 more block home and rest.  Hey it hasn’t gotten easier and it hasn’t gotten worse.  I am just thrilled as can be that I am able to do it! 

Jason goes with us when he can.  Otherwise Luka and I make the trek ourselves and wave at our neighbors as we pass by. 

It isn’t much but it is something.  Maybe soon I will start going out a couple times a day.  I don’t seem to be able to do more than this right now at one time, but spaced out I bet I could do a repeat or two! 

Luka thinks he’s going to die afterward, it is so dang hot outside.  I do try to go when it is a bit cooler, or I just put his cooling vest on him and we go anyway.  The humidity has not been agreeing with me as it has in the past.  I am doing alright in it.  Just not as good as I used to do.  Since I haven’t been out much this summer at all, I would imagine that would explain why it may be more difficult for me than usual. 

We’ve been having the air conditioning on quite allot lately as well.  The temperature where Luka and Jason are comfortable at leaves me in long sweat pants and a huge sweatshirt.  It is a funny site to say the least.  I don’t mind really, I think I live in this attire all most all year long, except for when we are able to have the windows open. 

In the winter, I wear the same things as well to stay warm.. Actually I probably add on a few more layers as well.  Lucky for Jason that Luka has the same temperature preferences as he does, I’ve really tried to stop adjusting the thermostat for my boys.  Even though Jason is kind and shares that I should turn it down if I get cold.. oddly in the winter, he prefers that I just pile on more clothes.  $$$$ you know. 

Well I don’t have much more to share, except that things are improving and I am thrilled!  THRILLED!  I am even able to do a bit more around the house again!  Woot!!!  LOVING THIS!

Blessings,

Pink Doberman

No comments: