Sunday, August 1, 2010

bLeSsEd… & FoRgOtTeN

Today was a day full of blessings.  I am so grateful!  I had the best day physically I have had in MONTHS!  It corresponded with some amazing people being in my space.  I truly feel blessed.

 

I had forgotten how amazing it is to live. 

 

Today was not easy for me like before.  I just think I am finally transitioning mentally.  I also believe that the Radio Frequency Ablation is now working!  Praise God! 

 

I am exhausted.  From actual activity.  I am sure my body will be sore tomorrow, but as I write this I couldn’t be happier. 

Thanks to everyone who was a part of my Saturday!!  Even if I didn’t know you before today!   A special THANK YOU to my Long Time Friends for making this day possible!  And to Jason’s Mom! 

 

Blessings!
Pink Doberman

No comments: