Friday, April 30, 2010

BeTtEr

So I keep hoping to get some pictures done and put on here.  I am just not there yet.  I wish I were. 

Last night was not the best night.  While the early part of the day was not good after 2 or 3 or 4... I don't remember which the day got better!  I sat outside!  Yipee.  I even took a few pictures!   Luka was happy to be outside that is for sure!  Once he got accustomed to it.  I set up a different arrangement for him.  I think it worked well! 


I have been hoping to write something positive!  I am so happy today ended better.  I did end up making lunch for us.  Although I think Jason wishes I hadn't.  It was not one of the best meals that I had made.  In fact I think it was one of the ones Jason liked the least in our whole marriage.

I have not been cooking meals to eat for weeks.  I feel lucky just to be able to get myself something heated up or a shake made.  I must have been eating lots of bars too as they are all gone.  =(.   Fresh fruit has been another great food edition these days.

Jason has been also making lots of frozen pizza.  I think that is just great... except.  I really need to get some energy to make myself a bunch of gluten free crusts.  I am getting back on track with that.  Why does it all have to be so hard?  I wish I had the energy to do it all!  I haven't even cleaned the house in ages.

Thank goodness Jason is doing laundry.  ( He had to, he ran out of underwear.)    I was trying to some earlier in the week but golly gee... I did not get very far. 

Well, anyhow tonight has been pretty nice.  I took some simple pictures in our back yard.  When Jason got home he took some more.  We sat out on the bumper in the back yard as well.  It was nice.  We just sat out there and chatted.  I have a new idea for where I want the rest of my garden.  Jason is not thrilled by the idea I am sure. 

Check out Sjogrens Syndrome here.  ( Just spreading the awareness!)

Well that is all for now.

Pink Doberman

 

No comments: