Friday, April 16, 2010

a bLuR

So I am tired I need to be sleeping.. Just haven't been able to turn the ole mind off.  My body has been screaming at me for a while now.  I keep sitting up, then laying back, then getting up, then laying down, then turning here, then turning there..  I was supposed to get to the Dr.  It got postponed.

Jason wouldn't take me and canceled the appointment.  I wasn't able to get myself up and around.  I was so much in pain.  Lots of medication later and a whole day or so.  grrrr...  frustration..  Although any of my medication makes me loopy from one direction or another.

I don't know what to do.  I guess just waiting is the only thing.

Any how's I've got a friend planning to come over some time soon.  She is recovering from brain surgery.  I should have her write a guest post.  Hmmmm now that is a thought!  I've got lots of nifty friends who are quite interesting.  You might be seeing more of those since I am having difficulty as of late writing much.  Although the other day I did manage to get several posts off.  Of course you are reading them delayed.. But I do like having something heading out to the world if possible.  It makes me feel as if I have accomplished something even if I am in bed and miserable.

Sorry no picture this time.  Hope you've enjoyed the plum pictures!  Luka is doing well.  He is eating carrots for snacks now~

My super man is still solving problems around here!  He is just amazing!  I am in love!

I was going to share about lots of other things, but I can't think so it is time to end.

Blessings,
Pink Doberman

No comments: