Friday, April 30, 2010

NO PHONE ZONE PLEDGE! PLEASE SIGN!

Special Post:

No Phone Zone!  Today is the day!  Sign up to take the pledge today!  It could save your life, it could save the life of someone else.

It could also save someone from ending up injured from an auto accident.   Which if you follow this blog, is why I started it.

Thankfully I was not on the phone the day of my accident.  I did not even have my phone with me.  So I am completely grateful for that.

Choose one:
I will not text while I am driving

I will not text while driving and will use only handsfree calling if I need to speak
        on the phone while I am driving.

I will not text or use my phone while I am driving. If I need to use my phone, I will
        pull over to a secure location.
I am signing the NO PHONE ZONE PLEDGE today!  I encourage you to do the same!

Besides if you drive in the State of Nebraska it is already to text while driving right now!

In addition texting and talking on the phone is as dangerous as driving your car drunk.  See what Dr. Oz shared about your brain on the phone and texting while driving!

  Just found this out today as well!  Dr. Oz and Oprah have been doing allot to increase awareness!

Go HERE and SIGN the NO PHONE ZONE PLEDGE!!  It is important!  Just Sign, Hang Up and Drive!

I couldn't get through to do it on the web page it is so so busy... but I did do it by texting!  ( I am not driving so it is all safe! =) )

How to do make your NO PHONE ZONE PLEDGE by TEXT...  Text: NPZ to 30644  

The conversation can wait.  Don't let distracted driving add catastrophe  to someone's life.

Blessings,
Pink Doberman

No comments: