Wednesday, April 14, 2010

pLuMmY

Blessings are around every corner.  Jason took me out for one of our weekend drives.  We hadn't been on one since last year.  It was nice.  What was even nicer was the beautiful things that we saw while out driving around. 

We stopped parked the Jeep and Jason got out.  We saw something that I thought it would be fun to have a closer view of.  But I was tired already. 

Jason took the camera out of the bag and took a hike. 

I love what he showed me.

 



















































The plum trees were beautiful!  These are the kind of flowers that I love for Jason to bring home.  They last forever and never will wilt.  I love them.   Wish he could have captured their fragrance!  That is about all that is missing wouldn't you agree?

I loved the night out.  It turned into quite the adventure. 

Blessings and Plum Dreams,
Pink Doberman

No comments: