Tuesday, May 11, 2010

jUgGLiNg aCt

Do you ever feel as if you are in a Juggling Act.  Everyone assuming that you are a consummate pro.  They never expect you to drop anything that you are holding and consider it an amazing feat when you don't. 

Then other times they just know you can handle more so those around you just keep tossing stuff in to the floating menagerie.  You can only juggle so much before it all tumbles. 

My friends know about this all to well.  The Throwing Picasso's  Sometimes you just need someone to toss all o that extra stuff to. 

Thank you to those of you who are catching the things about to fall from my arms. 

This post struck me today.  I really needed to read this.  You might need to read it too. 
It is The Perfect Prayer

I hope you read it!

Blessings,
Tonja

No comments: