Saturday, May 15, 2010

uNiQuElY yOu!

"Every time you feel sorry for me you make me less." by Michael Kutcher, who was born with Cerebral Palsy.

I feel that way quite often.  I am certainly not looking for sympathy.  I am looking for understanding and cooperation.  I want to find what I can do and do it the best I can.  One thing at a time.  Change has always been that way for me.  But I keep plugging away and soon I will be great!

I really like surrounding myself with people who are great at what they do and being who they are.  I love being around people who know who they are.  People who are not walking around with anything to prove and people that have an explosive life force within them. 

My life force has not been very explosive for quite a while.  I am sure it will be sometime.  One thing fixed at a time.  Some of the most unlikely people are the best at what they do.  Most often they are not always the people who've had the easiest time getting their either.

 Besides struggle causes humility and grace.  While also gaining knowledge in the process, I think it not only makes you a stronger person but a better person. 

I hope this process is making me an even better person.  I have gone through allot in my life already.  I am amazed I have made it this far in life on a regular basis.  Those who know me I am sure think that as well.  I am different.  I have always been different.  I like being unique.  I think each person is unique, I just wish that they would embrace what makes them special and use it. 

What is unique about you?  Where do you fall on the scale of showing others who you really are?  Do you constantly hide yourself, or feel that you are unworthy?  I know I am special because God does not make junk!  And you are not junk either. 

Go out and be uniquely you, even if it is adding one bit of yourself into your life each day, it is a start!  Offer yourself a little understanding and hand that out to others as well!

Blessings,
Pink Doberman

No comments: