Tuesday, July 6, 2010

RaKu!!

Things have been going well!  I am definitely doing better!  For that I am super thankful!  Today I ended up sleeping all afternoon, but was then feeling better and took a walking tour of a new building. 

I've been following the Gluten Free eating plan.  Seems to be helping a lot. 

The other night friends picked me up and took me out!  That was super fun!  We want to another friends home and glazed raku!  I came home with some new pieces.  Of course I had to be lifted up in their truck to get home but other than that, I am very pleased with how the night went.  It was super fun!  I really loved being out of the house with friends and among people! 

With all of the fireworks around Luka stayed home on that trip.  I didn't know if there would be little kids running about with sparklers and throwing those loud things everywhere.  I didn't want to take the chance.  Especially with Jason not being around to send that type of kid packing.  But as it turned out no fireworks were around and the kids that did come to the event, were not the horrible kind.  So he would have been fine. 

All is well that ends well.  My friends helped me around and I think they had a great time as well.  They drove an hour out of their way to come get me and bring me home.  I have some pretty special friends I think!  Thanks!  L's!! 

I will post some pictures soon too!  I can't wait to see them all. 

Blessings,
Pink Doberman

No comments: