Friday, July 9, 2010

TiGeRs & TrUsT

Life is funny. 

Some of the nicest people you know, the people who work to do everything the best way possible.  Best for everyone, not just thinking of themselves, find themselves in a  world of emotional hurt as the world around them barrages them from all directions.  It is hard to imagine what others are going through. 

It is even harder to know that people who really do try to do the "right" thing.  Are the one's getting burned by everyone else who is trying to do the "best" thing for them no matter who they doze over or what rules are broken. 

I sometimes wonder, if God was not something made up by all of the people who want to sneak and cheat so they had to invent God so that they would have someone to sneak and cheat on. 

It seems that those with great amounts of "doing things the right way" get punished. While those that know the "secret" run around causing chaos. 

I hope this is not the case.  I would like to think that what is shared in the bible is true.  But it really does make me wonder.  There are so many successful sneaky people out there.  I don't want to be friends with those people.

I'd much prefer to be friends with those who do things the RIGHT WAY.  I guess that is the kind of gal I am. 

My Service Dog Luka is the same.  Hurt him once and he is not likely to be by your side, protect and care for him and he will be loyal and protect you.  I can dig that! 

I do have to say that it frustrates me to see people with personal integrity suffer for it.  I really think that the people who sneak and cheat and manipulate their way through life are the ones missing out.  People who do things the right way, the honorable way do make the best people to hang around!  You always know what you are going to get.  You might not like it, but you will get the truth! 

(So for those who know me, you won't be able to figure out who I am talking about.  I won't be sharing either.  But I am just saying for the couple of people who will know, that I'd rather have friends who are true.)
Be a good friend, be a good family member!  You'll live with less guilt and have a more fulfilling life.  Although you may find it to be a bit more difficult.  Especially removing those you love and had once trusted from your life.

I like the truth!  Don't give me the truth?  You won't be in my life for long!

Blessings from a grateful friend,
Pink Doberman

No comments: