Sunday, June 27, 2010

dOiNg SoMeThiNG..

I've been avoiding all of the crafty blogs as of late.  I have also been avoiding my craft room like the plague.  It depresses me.  But I am having some hope.. Maybe I can start doing some sewing or something again.  I really want to. 

I just started perusing the list of craft/sewing/making things blogs.  Who knows.  I sure Have a list of things I need to finish around here. 

What are you making?  At this point today, I'd be thrilled to make Jason a great meal.  I think he'd like that!  I told him the other day that I would love to be someone's personal chef.  I think I'd be good at that.  Well, if I could physically manage it of course.  The only problem I foresee with a job like this is I would want to create all of the menu's..  Hmmmm.. I don't think life works that way!

I am dreaming again.  I like to dream.  Do you? 

I am dreaming that I have a garden planted.  I am not sure if that is going to happen this year or not.  At this point I haven't been able to plant it.  I don't know that Jason is going to be able to get it done either.  

Well I guess that is how life works.  You never know what is or isn't going to be around the corner. 

But dreaming makes things seem more possible.  Keep your fingers crossed that I can start crafting cooking and driving soon!  Woot!  I have mine crossed! 

Blessings,
Pink Doberman

No comments: