Tuesday, June 1, 2010

LuKa'S aLLerGiEs & iSaGeNiX

One more day!  I am just focused on today.  Do what I can today.  Be the best I can be today.  Stop worrying about things I can't control.  Stay focused on what I can do now.

I put a load of laundry in, hung out some sheets on the line ( ouch! but I did it anyway ).  Made breakfast for myself and Luka.  By the way his allergy tests came back!

Luka is allergic to grass molds in the grass and dirt, molds in food, oats, pork, eggs, dust mites, cockroaches, and more!!!  He is even allergic to a Juniper tree.  So, we've started a new food, one that so far so good is working.  It is a bit pricey for dog food, but much less expensive than people food.

Taste Of The Wild: Pacific Stream Formula 

You can get it here:  Porter Ridge Veterinary Clinic

We are feeding a little more than a cup of this food, and adding in some of the things from before.  1 Scoop of the IsaShake, 1T. of crushed flax seed, 1 apple or banana, 1/2 can of salmon, 1 small sweet potato.  So far so good! 

So the Isagenix IsaShake that I've been feeding him you can find more about it from me!  I love it so much that I have decided to share it with others.  Isagenix  Besides it is how I lost all of the extra weight!  And how I am getting my vitamin counts up to where the Doctor recommends for me to be.

I have been using the Isagenix products for almost 2 years now!  I am so thrilled!  I went from a size 16 to a size 2!  I have been at size two for almost a year now!  My friend also went from a size 12 to a size 2.  Another has gone from a size 14 to a size 6!  Yet another of my friends has gone down in size as well, and is fitting into her old clothes from several years ago!!  Yipee!!!  So I am going to feel very guilty if I don't share this with you!  It has really been making my life lots better.  Go to my website and contact me if you'd like to see pictures or learn more.  I am loving the lesser me!  I am also loving the changes I have noticed since I began using the Isagenix products!

Luka looks great too!  He has been eating Isagenix for almost a year now and he is gorgeous and no one would ever know that he is eleven years old!  He is so beautiful, and muscular!



Jason will often also find himself reaching for an IsaBar or making a quick IsaShake!  They have really grown on him too! 

My Isagenix Website:  www.tonjawendt.isagenix.com

And yes, if you decide to order Isagenix from me I will of course make some extra money.  The best part is if you decide you want to try it, you can also share it with others if you would like to.  But you would never have to if you did not want to.  I like that about it.

The BEST PART about it, is NO ONE HAS TO Pay the prices listed on my website!  YOU CAN PAY LESS!  Yipee!  So I really like this!!

There is a place in the upper right hand corner that you can click to get the discounted price!  I like buying things at a discount!  So that is what I choose to do.  Most people want to have some guidance as to what works the best for their goals.  Whether it be loosing weight or just becoming healthier by introducing quality food into their body.

I wanted to just get healthier.  My Doctor told me that I had to get more vitamins and minerals because I don't have strong bones.  So these are the vitamins I chose to go with.  I had a friend who swore by them!  She said as a side effect of taking better quality food into her body she had also lost weight!  So, I thought what the heck!  I will give those vitamins a try!

I've taken vitamins since I was a child, I never felt different after having been taking them.  With Isagenix it was different!  It continues to be different.  I can tell when I miss my IsaShakes, or my Ionix Supreme, I can also tell when I have not been using the Cleanse.  I have a routine that I adjust as I learn more about what works for me and I have continued to tweak it to keep getting myself feeling better.

To top it off they are all but one product GLUTEN FREE! (  only the IsaCakes have gluten )
They are safe for Diabetics!
They are great for people with allergies to things because most everyone can have these products!  They have even made Isagenix Kosher!  

Even Professional Athletes are loving the Isagenix products!!  

I am so glad that my friend shared Isagenix with me! 

Even better yet go to YouTube and type in Isagenix!  There are even more video's there!

Well, anyway, I am sure you can tell that I am excited about this!  Not having ever been a size 2 that I can recall.  I love the fact I can wear anything.  But mostly I love that I feel better when I eat my Isagenix products!  I really am happy with them!  I crave them instead of craving all of the nasty junk food that is out there! 

I know with my body I have to be careful.  I just want to do all that I can to stay as healthy as possible!  So I can be a good wife to my husband and contribute to others as much as possible.  I don't like to be the one being contributed to.  It is uncomfortable for me.

I like to be the one giving.  So I am giving you my story.  What you do with it of course is up to you.  I love it.  I know many others who do too.  And no one knows if it is for them or not unless they give it a try as well.

My advise is if you decide to give it a try.  Try it for the health, and not the weight loss or the wealth.  Of course the other things are great too.  But long term if you do not have your health you will never truly have the wealth.

So enough about my latest project.  If you've been reading my blog for the past two years, I would occasionally talk about this.  I in all honesty will feel guilty if I don't continue to tell you about it.  But don't worry, I am not trying to shove this down your throat!

Really I am not.  I am just so frustrated by the lack of good quality foods, my lack of ability to recover from my accident and more.  The last couple of years have been my best since my accident.  I truly believe in LARGE PART due to Isagenix!  I have more energy than before!  I feel better, while not perfect, LOTS BETTER!

I look FANTASTIC if I do say so myself.  ( I look as good as I can look at this point for being my age and having gone through what I am going through )  I love the Isagenix food it is simple easy to prepare, costs lots less than eating out, and it is great to eat on the go!  I can't complain!  My migraines are also less severe!  AND are becoming less frequent!   I am thrilled with this!  I feel so blessed!

I still get frustrated, I still get depressed, I am not perfect.  But I am going to keep trying and I am going to continue to do everything I can do to get a different life for myself!  One that continues to give to others. 

Blessings,

Pink Doberman


*The weight-loss testimonials presented apply only to the individuals depicted, cannot be guaranteed, and should not be considered typical. An unpublished 2008 university study showed a statistically significant weight loss of seven pounds during the first nine days of the Cleansing and Fat Burning System.

No comments: